After some tough decision-making we are pleased to announce the following finalists for the Roots & Shoots Awards 2009:
- ACS Hillingdon International School
Project: Eco Friendly Week at ACS Hillingdon
- Penryn College, Cornwall
Project: Environmental Leaders at Penryn College
- Queen Elizabeth II High School, Isle of Man
Project: tREe’Cycle’ at Queen Elizabeth II High School
- Holland Park School, London
Project: Re:cycled 2009 @ Holland Park School
- Rogerstone Primary School, Newport
Project: Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship [ESDGC]
- Leaden Hall School, Wiltshire
Project: Leaden Hall – How sustainable is our school?
- Turners Hill CofE Primary School, West Sussex
Project: The Road To Sustainability
- The Skinners’ School, Tunbridge Wells
Project: HEAL 2008-09
- Daylesford Infant School, West Midlands
Project: Daylesford Infants’ Eco Group!
- Lymm High School, Cheshire
Project: Spreading the “Sense of Community” across Continents
Congratulations to all our finalists, who will be invited to attend our Annual Awards in December and meet Dr. Jane!