The ‘Our Life’ resource, brought to you in partnership with DP World, teaches you about the similarities and differences between the North Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
To help you use the resource, we’ve gathered together all the links here in one place:
- Storm data for the North Atlantic from Colorado State University
- Storm data for the North Indian Ocean from Colorado State University
- NOAA Teacher at Sea Blog: Phytoplankton
- Wikipedia: Fish of the North Atlantic
- Wikipedia: Fish of the Indian Ocean
- Why are reef fish so colorful?
- Low ink world map for printing
- Coral bleaching
- Species range shift
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle activities